On average, only 60% of products sold with service get registered.
When a product or service contract is not registered, the manufacturer does not have record of the customer requiring support. As a result, they cannot effectively account for the entitlement of the end customer’s products, or provide expiration notifications to the parties managing these maintenance contracts.
Effective product and service registration enables future revenue opportunities, grants visibility into the product and service lifecycle, supports customer retention, and provides competitive fuel to differentiate your company in the market.
Registration360® is bundled withand interacts directly with the supply chain to improve registration rates. The solution streamlines the registration process to improve the quality of registration information and grant higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Improve registration rates and compliance
- Increase renewal sales opportunities
- Enhance data quality
- Auto-registration and self-service model
- Improve customer satisfaction/retention
To learn more about Registration360, and find out how we can improve the quality of your registration data and increase your registration rates in excess of 40%, please contact us today.
- Congrats to our CEO @Scott_Herron who was named a 2014 Top Influential Nominee by @SDDT. http://t.co/nfLcSpqwp4 http://t.co/EGnv25aYb5
- Congratulation to our CEO @Scott_Herron for being named a 2014 Top Influential Nominee by @SDDT. #influentialCEO http://t.co/FVNgQuCMUK
- More toys to donate from our Annual Toy Drive. Thx again to all that donated toys and food for families in need. http://t.co/gPRfVmrtUw
The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
Service sales success through effective registration practices.
“Entitlement is only as good as the registration data and has a direct impact on the future product and service sales revenue.”
- VP of Channel Sales for Leading Technology Manufacturer