On average, only 60% of products sold with service get registered.
When a product or service contract is not registered, the manufacturer does not have record of the customer requiring support. As a result, they cannot effectively account for the entitlement of the end customer’s products, or provide expiration notifications to the parties managing these maintenance contracts.
Effective product and service registration enables future revenue opportunities, grants visibility into the product and service lifecycle, supports customer retention, and provides competitive fuel to differentiate your company in the market.
Registration360® is bundled withand interacts directly with the supply chain to improve registration rates. The solution streamlines the registration process to improve the quality of registration information and grant higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Improve registration rates and compliance
- Increase renewal sales opportunities
- Enhance data quality
- Auto-registration and self-service model
- Improve customer satisfaction/retention
To learn more about Registration360, and find out how we can improve the quality of your registration data and increase your registration rates in excess of 40%, please contact us today.
- RT @Scott_Herron > #SAP #Cloud #Sales Should Benefit From Growing #SaaS #ERP And #SCM Offerings via @Forbes - http://t.co/Epp4Tukuax
- Avast, me hearties! Happy #TalkLikeAPirate Day! Use 'tis guide to brush up on ye #pirate parlance http://t.co/mII9qDMQqA #FunFactFriday
- #TbT #Webinar: Blueprints for a Best-in-Class #Recurring Service #Revenue Practice - http://t.co/ku6ls8qXdB #businessgrowth
The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
Service sales success through effective registration practices.
“Entitlement is only as good as the registration data and has a direct impact on the future product and service sales revenue.”
- VP of Channel Sales for Leading Technology Manufacturer