The AutoQuote™ solution enables sales growth without head count or back-office operational efficiencies. AutoQuote enables sales teams to sell rather than work on operational tasks that can consume more than 50% of their work day.
We have revolutionized the low-dollar, high-volume services business by creating an automated quote solution that reaches ALL customers.
A pay-for-performance solution, AutoQuote allows you to easily deliver automated, pre-configured quotes to your customers and ensure that all service opportunities – no matter how small – are being pursued quickly, efficiently and at a low sales cost. AutoQuote significantly reduces the resources and time required to execute low-dollar contracts, offering a low-touch, no-touch solution to capture these lost revenues.
How it Works
AutoQuote takes advantage of the business intelligence gained from our Service360 Data Core and data management practices. Quotes are pre-validated with the manufacturer and are delivered electronically 90 days in advance of service expiration, and from zero to 60 days after expiration.
The AutoQuote email is branded with the reseller’s logo and designed to drive the user to “order now” and transact the service quote online. In addition, AutoQuotes can be translated into local languages and currencies to meet the needs of the client on a global scale.
- Quickly increase service revenues through automation
- Low-touch, no-touch solution to address all service opportunities
- Reduces the cost-of-sale
- Visibility into all quotes/orders via cloud-based platform
- Branded, pre-configured quotes delivered to customers electronically
- Ensures delivery of accurate quotes, aligns with pricing and discount models
- Keeps supply chain relationships intact
Our hallmark – and our primary mission – is to automate the sales cycle and capture 100% of the service sales opportunity. Contact us to learn more about our proven no-touch, low-touch delivery model, and how you can quickly experience an upward shift in your service revenue.
- Valiant effort from Ops in the ongoing Development vs Operations Nerf battle. Happy Friday! #nerfatwork #funatwork http://t.co/XaoLzAm7Qk
- News Update - 3.6.14: 4 Steps to Email Marketing Success (CustomerThink)The post appeared first on MaintenanceNe... http://t.co/6UlV7E4ISY
- #emailmarketing that converts! Check out these 4 Steps to Email Marketing Success: http://t.co/xn1A9nN4qz
Learn how you can automate your sales process to sell more low-dollar, high-volume service renewals.
“MaintenanceNet provides a faster, more efficient way to drive new service revenues.”
- VP of Services,
Ingram Micro North America
Case studies on solutions we've developed for some of our clients.