When Panasonic Solutions Company (PSC) wanted to empower customers with better insight into their product and service purchase information, it considered an entirely new approach to its service contract initiatives. It sought to put in place a cloud-based platform that would automate the delivery of entitlement certificates to those customers while also giving internal and external sales teams complete visibility into its service contract inventory. Even more importantly, it wanted to find a way to better serve its customers’ maintenance service requirements by proactively assisting them with renewals.
The MaintenanceNet-powered Panasonic Solutions Services Portal was established to provide a centralized online location from which sales agents can quickly and easily view their customers’ warranty purchases. Offered free of charge to Panasonic resellers, the platform includes the data analytics engine, which cleanses, aggregates and manages back office data, then send entitlement certificates in a professional electronic format, saving PSC and its partners both time and money, while also ensuring new levels of data accuracy.
- Centralized entitlement activity in a single online cloud-based location
- Easily track and manage customer maintenance service purchases
- Reseller visibility into service contract inventory across product lines
- Automated entitlement certificates are delivered to end users via email
- Users can proactively assist with warranty renewals and stay on top of customers’ needs
Read our white papers, data sheets, and Selling Services blog.
“MaintenanceNet® and Panasonic have an ongoing relationship and will continue to adapt to changing customer demands.”
- VP of Business Development,