Like any successful company looking to build upon its achievements, Comstor, a business unit of Westcon Group, recently saw an opportunity to improve its service sales initiatives. With thousands of Cisco SMARTnet contracts available to its end customers, Comstor sales teams often faced challenges when it came to identifying the best service for a specific IT asset. In addition, validating service quotes had become a time-intensive process, slowing down sales cycles and sometimes even causing missed opportunities.
In 2011, MaintenanceNet teamed with Comstor to implement and launch Comstor Click, a cloud platform that expedites service quoting and ordering and automates service renewals for Comstor’s internal sales teams as well as its more than 150 channel partners.
Powered by MaintenanceNet’s service contract management technology, Comstor Click tracks expiring service contracts; generates pre-qualified Cisco SMARTnet service quotes to automate renewals or order unattached services; and grants resellers visibility into relationships across contracts, assets, partners and end customers for improved communication and management.
- Delivered over $100 million in SMARTnet service quotes to Comstor’s reseller partners
- Cisco-authorized quotes can now be generated in minutes
- Service renewals are now automated and streamlined
- Resellers gain visibility into the entire spectrum of relationships
- Integration with Comstor’s order processing system streamlines sales and reduces transaction times
- Quote validation tool ensures users order the “right” services
Big Data jumps to the cloud
Comstor Honored as Winner in the 2012 Golden Bridge Awards for Comstor Click Deployment
Comstor Helps Resellers Capitalize on Cisco-Oriented Renewable Service Opportunities
MaintenanceNet Powers Automated, Expedited Service Quoting and Ordering at Comstor
Comstor Launches Comstor Click – Fuels Service Revenues for Resellers
MaintenanceNet Drives Data Integrity for Comstor
2014 Stevie Bronze Winner Best Use of Technology in Sales
MaintenanceNet Campaign Management Technology Empowers Sales Channel for Comstor.
2013 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Award – “Enabling Sales Channels”
MaintenanceNet named as finalist for its Service360 solution as deployed for value-added distributor Comstor and the distributor’s worldwide channel partners.
2012 Golden Bridge Awards – Best US Deployment of Comstor Click
MaintenanceNet selected on the basis of its Service360 solution as deployed at Comstor, a dedicated value-added distributor and business unit of Westcon Group.
- By using our custom #sales #platform, #Cisco increased its #contract renewal rates by 223% in the Americas in 2013 - http://t.co/MEw6XTgpQa
- How do you define #bigdata? #Forbes' @GilPress offers a collection of 12 definitions in this article > http://t.co/9tvgJhclqq
- #Bigdata can help #NFL teams on any given Sunday > @Panthers' Coach Ron' Rivera backing decisions with big data - http://t.co/lCaxdsEQTt
Read our white papers, data sheets, and Selling Services blog.
“Comstor Click takes service quoting and ordering to the next level…highly efficient way to transact services online.”
- Director of Sales,