MaintenanceNet is the leading provider of warranty and maintenance contract management services and data-driven lead generation.
We empower the world’s leading manufacturers and channel organizations to quickly expand the scope and success of their service sales initiatives.
Serving companies across multiple industries and in more than 50 countries, MaintenanceNet delivers in excess of $130 million in automated service quotes to over 10,000 channel partners and end customers each quarter. We’ve generated billions of dollars in service revenues for the global market by maximizing customer choice and championing true channel enablement.
The key to MaintenanceNet’s success is our proficiency in turning data into actionable business intelligence. MaintenanceNet’s cloud-based service contract management platform takes the complexity out of sales processes and delivers flexible, automated solutions.
MaintenanceNet pioneered the market for automated service contract management in the mid-2000s. With our simple, powerful, and effective quoting and sales automation solutions, we have generated a transformational shift in the way service contracts, warranties, licenses, and subscription services are quoted, ordered, bought, and sold.
For more information on our revenue solutions, or to discuss how we can bring our solutions to work for you, please contact us.
Follow us on or “Like” us to get ongoing updates on what we are up to.
- Ownership: Private
- Go-to-Market: 2004
- Headquarters: Carlsbad, California
- Primary Offering: Data Management and Enrichment Services, Service Contract Management Platform, Channel Enablement, Product and Service Lifecycle Management, Renewal Management, Automation of Service Quotes, Transactional Quoting & Ordering tools.
- Average Increase in Renewal Rates (first 90-days): 45%
- Average Increase in Registration Rates (first 90-days): 40%
- Average Return on Investment Achieved for Clients (first 90-days): 20x
- Number of Channel Partners Served Globally: 23,000+
- Dollar Value of Automated Quotes Delivered Quarterly to the Market: $2.5 Billion+
- Valiant effort from Ops in the ongoing Development vs Operations Nerf battle. Happy Friday! #nerfatwork #funatwork http://t.co/XaoLzAm7Qk
- News Update - 3.6.14: 4 Steps to Email Marketing Success (CustomerThink)The post appeared first on MaintenanceNe... http://t.co/6UlV7E4ISY
- #emailmarketing that converts! Check out these 4 Steps to Email Marketing Success: http://t.co/xn1A9nN4qz
"MaintenanceNet provides a faster, more efficient way to drive new service revenues."
- VP of Services, Ingram Micro North America